Re: [K12OSN] OT off site backup

what about rsync with hardlinks, using rotating backups?

Op 22-jul-06, om 15:06 heeft Mark Gumprecht het volgende geschreven:

I use BackupPC at all my locations (6). What do some of you use for off-site backup? I recall, but can't find, someone mentioning box backup. I have tape drives, but my territory covers 440 square miles and getting people to actually remove the tapes doesn't seem to work. I have T-1 lines at all locations so on-line backup is what I am leaning toward.
Any thoughts appreciated.
Mark

--
Mark Gumprecht