[K12OSN] OT off site backup

Mark Gumprecht gumprechtm at msad3.org
Sat Jul 22 14:37:55 UTC 2006

I had to do some reading to to understand the reply.
http://www.mikerubel.org/computers/rsync_snapshots/  . I also came
across rsnapshot . That looks like what I want, my only concern is when
I'm away and my GUI only users need to recover files, they probable
won't be able to. After googling there seems to be a gui called grsync.
Mark