[K12OSN] Upgrading FC1 K12LTSP server

Hi,

When I run yum anything on my old k12ltsp server nothing happens. Yum does its thing and reports back "no packages found for obsoletion or deletion" or "nothing needs upgrading" (paraphrasing here). What I'm thinking is that I never set it up for all the legacy stuff. I thought I had, but to no avail. Anyway, lately I've been trying "yum upgrade" thinking I could bring this thing up to date and get back into the swing of things with this server, but that's not working either. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to upgrade this box? BTW - this is my backuppc box, I installed FC1 via the k12ltsp distro though, so that's why I'm asking here. Somehow I think this complicates the "yumminess" of this box because it has the k12ltsp repos and stuff.

Any thoughts? Do I need to download the isos and do a cd upgrade or is there a yum way to do this?

Thanks,

ck