[ok-mail] [K12OSN] success stories?

John Hansknecht jhansknecht at hanstech.com
Sun Jul 23 18:08:21 UTC 2006

I like to consider our efforts with open source a success. The University of
Detroit Jesuit High School and Academy is a school of about 900 students. For
three years now we have used OpenOffice only on faculty and student
computers. In additions our student labs are running on Linux Terminal Server
Project software. We have approximately 110 linux terminals in use. Other
uses of Open Source at the school include Moodle for faculty web sites, The
Gimp in our art class and a linux web server with some use of PHP and MySQL.

--
Thanks,

John