Re: [K12OSN] OFF-TOPIC Ubuntu screenshot

Pretty. What is doing the translucent Termianl?

Thanks, basically it's under profile configuration of bash. I guess is profile because in portuguese is perfil. Path is Edit>Profile>(Select one/Make new)>Edit>Efects>Select the last radio button Transparent background and there you have it.

Best,