Re: [K12OSN] OFF-TOPIC Ubuntu screenshot

It doesn't appear to show anything but the desktop background when translucent. None of the icons show up that are on the desktop, is that a different setting?
Mark

Ramon wrote:

Pretty. What is doing the translucent Termianl?

Thanks, basically it's under profile configuration of bash. I guess is profile because in portuguese is perfil. Path is Edit>Profile>(Select one/Make new)>Edit>Efects>Select the last radio button Transparent background and there you have it.

Best,

On 7/23/06, Ramon wrote: >

> Hey Guys, wanted to hear your opinion on my ubuntu screenshot.
>
> http://www.vivaolinux.com.br/screenshots/verScreenshot.php?codigo=7087
>
> Best,
For more info see