Re: [K12OSN] OFF-TOPIC Ubuntu screenshot

That's because the transparency is only on top of the background image, it would be a bit harder to program transparency on top of the actual background let's say icons and windows that are open. They would have create a micro version of istanbul (one of the video capturing softwares for gnome) made for background image capturing only based of the dimensions of the bash window, plus do the translucent thingy, it's not an easy task that's why it dosen't have that feature. It's more of a background based picture translucent.

Best,

It doesn't appear to show anything but the desktop background when translucent. None of the icons show up that are on the desktop, is that a different setting?
Mark

Ramon wrote:

Pretty. What is doing the translucent Termianl?

Thanks, basically it's under profile configuration of bash. I guess is profile because in portuguese is perfil. Path is Edit>Profile>(Select one/Make new)>Edit>Efects>Select the last radio button Transparent background and there you have it.

Best,Â

On 7/23/06, Ramon wrote: >

> Hey Guys, wanted to hear your opinion on my ubuntu screenshot.
>
> http://www.vivaolinux.com.br/screenshots/verScreenshot.php?codigo=7087
>
> Best,
For more info see

For more info see