[K12OSN] smbldap installer on fc5 64bit

Hi,

I have been working with FC5 64bit RC2. I have everything installed the way I would like it to be, but I'm still having a problem with smbldap. Both Samba and ldap work fine until I install the smbldap installer from www.majen.net/smbldap latest-bleeding-edge. I have tested to the point where I have two identical servers with the exact same install. On the first server I start smb and ldap they will stay running for hours without giving any problems and I can run 'net getlocalsid' and it will respond with the sid. However the second server that I try to install, first with the smldap-install and then the smbldap-configure, it completes the first script, but then fails getting the local sid in the second script. I have tried getting the sid manually with 'net getlocalsid' and the response that I get back is this:

[2006/07/24 11:08:20, 0] lib/smbldap.c:smb_ldap_setup_conn(638)
 ldap_initialize: Bad parameter to an ldap routine

I get this message over and over again until I crtl+C. When I try to connect to the ldap with ldapbrowser it will authenticate, but says that "list fails" even though ldap is started and running according to 'service ldap status'.

I believe that I have everything I need installed on the server

samba-client-3.0.23-1.fc5
samba-common-3.0.23-1.fc5
samba-common-3.0.23-1.fc5
samba-3.0.23-1.fc5openldap-2.3.19-4
openldap-2.3.19-4
openldap-clients-2.3.19-4
openldap-devel-2.3.19-4
openldap-servers-2.3.19-4
nss_ldap-249-1

I'm not sure what I've done wrong, but I really need to get these servers out soon. Can anyone help me with this please?
Thanks in advance

Ken Arany
Georgia-Cumberland Conference
IT Services