[K12OSN] Newbie questions

After a year of lobbying the people holding the purse strings, I've been authorized to replace my network of 45 PCs with a LTSP environment. I'm curious though, what is the difference between the straight LTSP and K12LTSP? As the current k12ltsp is 4-1-1 I'm assuming it's based on ltsp4-1.. is there a roadmap online anywhere for k12ltsp? What about plans to upgrade the base to FC5?

Thanks,
   Michael Blinn

--

If this is my day of harvest, in what fields have I sowed the seed, and in what unremembered seasons?
- Kahlil Gibran