Re: [K12OSN] Basic LTSP Question

You could use Xming:

http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Xming

Kevin

Op 24-jul-06, om 22:20 heeft Brian het volgende geschreven:

Hello List...first post..

In reading about K12LTSP, it seems like to connect to the Terminal Server, you need to do a network boot of sorts.

Is this true or can you 'RDP' in to the server like a Win Terminal Server?

I was looking to experiment with K12LTSP on an old 500MHz machine and was going to connect to it from my laptop, but in reading, it looks like you need the client machine to be dedicated and not running another OS and then connecting to the Terminal Server.

Am I correct or could I boot in to XP and then connect to the LTSP server?

Thanks in advance.