[K12OSN] Yum config: k12ltsp vs fedorafaq

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Jul 25 14:05:34 UTC 2006

Hi Henry,

I have found the livna repo to be an issue (mainly conflicts with other,
larger repos). The freshrpms repo has the tools needed to play DVDs. You
can use a text editor to set "enable=no" in the livna.repo file or use
yumex and turn it off from there.

I have had very good success using ogle to play DVDs. By installing the
libdvdcss, it can also play the encrypted ones. Or at least I have never
had a problem with any DVD that was physically playable.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>