[K12OSN] smb/ldap install woe.

I am setting up my smb/ldap with Dave and Matt's installer. I am using a fresh install of K12LTSP 5 RC 2. Here is the error I get on install. Is there really something wrong with the samba rpm or is it just me.

samba-3.0.23-1.fc5.i386.r 100% |=========================|  16 MB    03:02
http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP/testing/5.0.0-32bit/i386/Fedora/RPMS/samba-3.0.23-1.fc5.i386.rpm : [Errno -1] Header is not complete.
Trying other mirror.
Error: failure: i386/Fedora/RPMS/samba-3.0.23-1.fc5.i386.rpm from k12ltsp: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Error installing required packages.

Thanks for the help. I thought I remember some issue with something related to this a while back but was unable to find it in the archives. Thank.

Tim Hart
Glenburn School District