[K12OSN] Fwd: PXE booting

This is the message from Chip PC company. No sure what to make of it. Can you use PXE for LTSP or not?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chip PC Support <ChipPCsupport chippc com>
Date: 25-Jul-2006 20:37
Subject: RE: PXE booting
To: krsnendu108 gmail com
Cc: Ronit Pasternak < ronit chippc com>

Hi David,

Thank you for applying Chip PC,

The straight-forward answer at this point in time to your question is NO, in terms that Jack PC supports PXE boot but only with Chip PC image that is CE-based.

The following link explains how use PXE with the Chip PC devices. Note that the scenario requires image 6.5.x loaded on the Jack PC + XG to act as a PXE server http://www.chippc.com/support/kbase/answer.asp?ID=CKB00152 .

Please address technical support questions through the following link, http://www.chippc.com/support/request in order for them to be recorded into our support database. One of Chip PC technical support team member will examine your case and contact you with a solution or to gather more information.

Best Regards,

Chip PC support team