[K12OSN] offsite backup?

Burke Almquist balmquist at mindfirestudios.com
Thu Jul 27 02:28:57 UTC 2006

On Jul 26, 2006, at 7:45 PM, ssanders at coin.org wrote:
I just bought a firewire case from newegg.com for this purpose. Cost
$40, but the powerbrick part of the adapter is in the middle, not
end, of the cord. It also is slient (no fans) and the drive mounts on
little rubber feet for shock protection. It's a really nice
enclosure. It's a MAcally phr100-af.  Good quality. But you can
definitely find cheeper ones if need be.