Re: [K12OSN] Etherboot, kernel panic, 8139

In my case I have a fully isolated test environment in which I experience this problem, so it's not an IP conflict. It's a real show- stopper for me as I have close to 1000 clients out there (and growing) that I want to upgrade to k12 v5. On the LTSP list Jim was saying it may have to do with the 2.6 kernel that LTSP 4.2 uses, but not really a specific answer.

Any other ideas?

ed