Re: [K12OSN] Switch Issues

On 7/27/06, Darryl Palmer <dpalmerjr gmail com> wrote:
Hello Dan,

You can make it work if you use the newer versions of etherboot.  Take a look at http://www.etherboot.org/doc/html/userman/x126.html  under the section REQUIRE_VCI_ETHERBOOT.  It should tell you how to do everything you need to do.

My answer is wrong sorry.  I forgot that there are actually 2 DHCP requests when LTSP starts up.  One way that should work is that you can change the port that the LTSP dhcp server is running on and modify the config file for etherboot and your dhcpd.conf file.  See, http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/DHCP#Multiple_DHCP_servers_on_the_sam

Darryl