[K12OSN] Holding off up dating just in case

I have gotten into the habit of doing a wipe and clean install at the beginning of each school year to ensure that I have cleaned out everything students have miss-saved, only partially erased, and so on. I am getting ready to start a new school year and was in hopes I could install the FC-5 version of K12LTSP in my server. Is there any hope that it will be available within the next two weeks?