Re: [K12OSN] backup solution for K12

--- Burke Almquist <balmquist mindfirestudios com>
wrote:

http://www.mikerubel.org/computers/rsync_snapshots/index.html
> That or backuppc, depending on your personal
> preferences.

rsnapshot a nice backup system that is based on the
scripts at the above link.  I use it on my home system
and I love it.

I just checked and rsnapshot is in the "extras"
repository for K12LTSP.

-Rob