[K12OSN] Proxying versus the website

I just upgraded our server from K12LTSP 3.1 to 5.0RC2 and moved it as well. I finally have almost everything working, except one thing. It seems that you cannot use the transparent-proxying/squidguard setup if you also want to run a website on the machine. I think it has something to do with how the iptables rules are setup. I'm sure I'll figure out a way to manually get around this, but it seems like this is something we should fix. The other thing is that the iptables setup in general is kind of messy because there are three scripts that alter the iptables rulesets: iptables, transparent-proxying, and nat (I don't think iptables-k12ltsp does because it uses the "trusted interface" moniker instead of inserting/removing rules). The bottom line is that changing iptables and restarting means you have to restart nat and transparent-proxy. It also means that rules for the proxying and nat could get doubled up if they get saved to iptables and then also run by their correct scripts. Those three rulesets should almost really be all in iptables. This is probably more a fedora problem in general but I thought it was worth mentioning.