[K12OSN] Upgrading from K12LTSP 4.2 to 5.0

I have a K12LTSP 4.2 server that has been running for a few years now
using LDAPSMB on the same server. I will install K12LTSP 5.0 on an
identical machine then once I have copied over everything I need I
will wipe the the old machine and use it as a backuppc or something
like that.

Any tips from anyone about the most painless way to upgrade?

What do I need to copy? For a start I guess I will need /home
directory plus lts.conf, dhcpd.conf and smb.conf. Anything else?

I also recall that user information is copied by setting up the server
as a backup smbldap server that mirrors the original smldapl, then set
the new one as the primary ldap server.

I also have FreeNX and Crossoveroffice running on it.

I want to make sure I don't leave out anything important when I make
the transition.