[K12OSN] Mac OSX 'xquery'...

Is it possible to query the xserver from a Mac laptop??

I've just been asked to help support a school and they have a 'mobile lab' (which I'd likely just hardwire to provide K12LTSP) on the laptops for conformity to the other computers in the classroom.

Is there a method (other than installing another linux distro on them) to get them to query the Xserver?

I looked for xquery but didn't find it in Mac OSX.

--Huck