Re: [K12OSN] Mac OSX 'xquery'...

Huck wrote:
Is it possible to query the xserver from a Mac laptop??

I've just been asked to help support a school and they have a 'mobile
lab' (which I'd likely just hardwire to provide K12LTSP) on the laptops
for conformity to the other computers in the classroom.

Is there a method (other than installing another linux distro on them)
to get them to query the Xserver?

I looked for xquery but didn't find it in Mac OSX.

http://k12ltsp.org/osx_howto.html

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services