Re: [K12OSN] What version

Thanks. I would really like to see the version with FC-5 come out in a week or so. I only install and update once per school year after watching our district Linux guy wipe massive amounts of student work because something didn't work right on the servers he tends. I have my own personal stuff that includes a home made server and 10 dumpster home brew thin clients. As a teacher I don't need upset students and irate parents. Any idea as to whether the FC-5 version will be out soon? I've seen a lot of messaging about things for it.
Thanks
Pat

Huck wrote:

I believe it is version FC 4

--Huck

John P. Conlon wrote:

What version of Fedora is in K12LTSP 4.4.1?