[K12OSN] NX works great . . . mostly!

Olle Niit olle at paalalinn.com
Fri Jun 2 13:02:41 UTC 2006

I use some years now FreeNX on FC2, FC3, FC4 servers (FC5 not tried yet)
and never had problem. Yes, some servers had problem with install, but
then I make those folders myself what install complains about and remove
package and install again. But if freenx server already works, only
format will stop it. All servers were K12LTSP servers. So its very wierd
to hear someone have problem. Ports, I use remotely is something like
50015 outside and firewall routes it then to 192.168.0.15 port 22 and so
on. And always I use keys. No problems!!!

I say it again - FreeNX works very well. Always. No problems. I have 7
icons to remote FreeNX servers to 5 different companies and schools and
no problems so far.

Olle Niit