[K12OSN] NX works great . . . mostly!

David Whitmer dwblue02 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 14:01:55 UTC 2006

Anytime I've suspended an NX connection I've resumed it from the same computer.  One time I didn't and the resume failed, leaving the NX sessions running on the server end.  I think in that situation my attempt at resuming was using a different display size, too.

IIRC, this is known problem with at least freenx, discussed fairly often on their discussion list.

David Whitmer
Media & Technology Director
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)