[K12OSN] [OT?] Rdesktop connetions

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 02:54:03 UTC 2006

I know this is list for Linux support and not M$Win but...I have setup
a win terminal server in the same network with LTSP server and this
has 5 user license. LTSP server is the dhcp master and I want users to
log in from rdesktop window within the X log in. I am able to use
rdesktop to connect to the server and log in and work.

Problem is only two users are allowed log in and the third user is
refused log in with max sessions message. I have no idea what to look
at on Win side...any pointers? As I said the win box has 5 user
license. Secondly if I get more licenses how do I enter these in win
box?

--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux