[K12OSN] grub-install (OT)

Alan A Hodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 13:05:01 UTC 2006

Howdy gang

In trying to come up with a dual partition hard drive image
(W2000/LNX) and in the process I've wiped out GRUB several times,
especially after trying to update the W2000 side of the partition.
Several sources mention using grub-install to rebuild the booting
side, but I haven't found a reliable way of accessing this app. Can
someone please suggest a way of doing this, and include source path
and needed commands?

Also, has anybody successfully created an image of a dual boot? This
is my project of the week, and I am running low on options...

Thanks for the help and support you provide

Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX
http://links.episd.org/