[K12OSN] Time tracking

Steven Santos steven at simplycircus.com
Fri Jun 16 18:59:30 UTC 2006

I am forwarding the following from another list I am on.  Any ideas of
software packages that might work?

Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.
Email: Steven at SimplyCircus.com
 Mail: PO BOX 620753
       Newton, MA 02462
Phone: 781-799-4938
 eFax: 309-214-0899
  Web: www.SimplyCircus.com

How are people keeping track of student's required crew hours?
I have been looking into some software packages that deal with
tracking timecards. Most are way over the top, but I have found some
that deal with club type of membership and events tracking.
I would prefer to use something online, that would allow students to
check their accumulated time to date and also allow supervisors access
as well.
another exploration that I started is into software packages that
would allow students to sign up for open slots in future work calls.
Ideally, I would like to see an online calendar that I can list all
the work calls for the semester and students can sign up in advance.
The software would click off the slots and close a work call once it
is filled. It would also alert the supervisor via an e-mail they could
also attach an attendance sheet.

any ideas or suggestions?

--
Thanks and take care, Scott