[K12OSN] 4th grade typing progs

Jonte' Wipf wipf_jonte at havenschool.org
Mon Jun 19 21:15:09 UTC 2006

Hello
Yes, there is an excellent solution that we use in our school called Typing
Master. It's is a very good product, that allows you the set up users and
groups of users, you can administer and watch their progress and how they
are doing throughout the program. It is based on IBM's Swani Language of
programming, and uses Java for it's interactivity. It is super lightweight
and runs well over a network.

We use it for all grades... It works well for all grades k - 12
Licensing per workstation is $20 a workstation and NEVER expire.

Go to www.typingmaster.com (its available for ALL computer platforms.)

Sincerely
Jonte