[K12OSN] K12LTSP - How easy was that!

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Jun 21 13:12:07 UTC 2006

> One question, How do I start rdesktop?

At the command line try "yum install rdesktop tsclient".  This will give you 2
options to connect to windows boxes and they should install under
"Applications" -> "Internet" menu.

RDesktop is really nice for the command line options and if you want to run a
default screen for connecting to Windows.  But I also like TSClient as it will
allow connection to RDP,RDPV5, and VNC all from the same client.  Otherwise
just "yum install rdesktop" if you don't want to try both.