[K12OSN] K12LTSP - How easy was that!

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Jun 21 13:13:30 UTC 2006

You can turn on rdesktop by making a change to the lts.conf file which is in
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/ on the server.  Look for the SCREEN section and you'll see SCREEN_04
is set for rdesktop (but commented out).  Take out the # signs and add the address of
your Windows Terminal Server, and then reboot your client.  If you leave it set as
SCREEN_04, and you don't define SCREEN_02 and SCREEN_03, I'm not sure what happens (I
don't use it), but after rebooting the client, you can get to the rdesktop session by
pressing Ctl-Alt-F4 (or would it be Ctrl-Alt-F2 if screens 2 & 3 are undefined?  Try both.)

Petre