[K12OSN] K12LTSP - How easy was that!

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Jun 21 13:24:23 UTC 2006

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:12:07 -0500, Jim Kronebusch wrote
> > One question, How do I start rdesktop?
>
> At the command line try "yum install rdesktop tsclient".  This will
> give you 2 options to connect to windows boxes and they should
> install under "Applications" -> "Internet" menu.

Slight ammendment, rdesktop looks to be command line only so it is not in the
menu, tsclient will be in the menu as stated above.

If you have trouble with the k12ltsp mirror when trying to yum install please
post here.  I noticed on my test server I had trouble with it and had to add
"--disablerepo=k12ltsp" in my yum install line like so:

yum --disablerepo=k12ltsp install rdesktop tsclient

After that it worked fine, I still had trouble after a yum clean all, but I
just installed Fedora Frog yesterday so I don't know if that broke anything.