[K12OSN] classroom teachers

Timothy Hart timothy.hart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 18:07:00 UTC 2006

I like the idea. I can't check out openlessons because our web filter does
like it. I will check it out when I go home tonight. I have found it easy to
implement a creative commons license for lesson plans. Very easy to make
sense of and show teachers why they should use it. Easy to mark work as
well. They also have an education section on their site.  Check it out.

http://creativecommons.org/education/

Tim