[K12OSN] classroom teachers

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 18:10:14 UTC 2006

On 6/29/06, Daniel Howard <dhhoward at comcast.net> wrote:

> A thought: How about a web site for teachers with lesson plans posted by
> teachers (www.OpenLessons.org or similar) where those of us more
> familiar with some of the OSS apps available (or can take the moments to
> search or email schoolforge collegues to find apps) can then integrate
> the OSS apps into the lesson plans?  Basically, teachers just do what
> they're already doing (lesson plans) and we help them find OSS apps to
> enhance the lessons.  The site can have other info besides lesson plans
> useful for teachers using OSS in classrooms of course.

What about the existing http://openquestproject.org/index.php/Main_Page?

Otherwise, I'd be glad to register OpenLessons.org and set up the wiki.

We are going to have a birds-of-a-feather meeting Thursday, July 5, at
NECC in San Diego, and then a dinner meeting that night to discuss
Open Source in education with all who want to be there.  This would be
a good forum for some of these ideas to come up in and be discussed.

--
Steve Hargadon
steve at hargadon.com
916-899-1400 direct