[K12OSN] New-Teacher Day at UNH NELS!

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Fri Jun 30 02:30:03 UTC 2006

Hi!

Given the amazing success of the "teacher track" at NELS Gould Academy in
June , Matt and I have added a "Teacher Day" for a reduced rate at the UNH
NELS!  This day includes the banquet!  Come and see why the classes were
so popular!  Sharon Betts and Kathy Malsbenden will be back at UNH with
more exciting content.  Daryl Hawes will be adding more to the Moodle
sessions....it's going to be great!  We have several teachers already
registered for the Teacher Day....we'd love to have you too!  More
information at http://www.nelinux.net    Since the registration for the
teacher day is only $125 we'll need you to email us once you want to
register and we'll let you know how to proceed.  In addition to that....a
reminder that NELS 2006 at UNH is just a few weeks away!  July
16-19....come and join us for the full conference.  Register at
http://www.nelinux.net   (if you're registering after July 1st....drop us
an email at info at linuxsymposium.net  and we'll get you registered (the web
registration goes offline July 1st to give UNH time to prepare, but we can
still accept registrations.....we'll do it manually)  Don't forget the
ACTEM professional development funds!  :-)  Hope you can join us!

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcsvikings.org