[K12OSN] Re: K12OSN Digest, Vol 28, Issue 32

Daniel Howard dhhoward at comcast.net
Fri Jun 30 22:20:35 UTC 2006

> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:46:14 -1000
> From: "R. Scott Belford" <scott at hosef.org>
> Subject: Re: [K12OSN] classroom teachers
> To: "Support list for opensource software in schools."
> 	<k12osn at redhat.com>

> --scott

Further to this topic, Steve Hargadon quickly put a wiki together on
this that I've done an intro to and Steve formated a template for
teachers to input lesson plans.  It occurs to me that the best growth
for the wiki will result from teachers submitting lesson plans they
already have, in hopes the community can help them identify FLOSS
applications that would enhance the lesson plan.

I'm guessing most teachers will have lesson plans in MS Word.  How do we
convert these to web format with online word processor like the one
built into the wiki?  We don't want it to be laborious for teachers...

Daniel