[K12OSN] Wiki for Open Source Lab at NECC 2006

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 23:31:28 UTC 2006

I've just finished placing a wiki for the Open Source lab at NECC 2006 at
http://necc2006.pbwiki.com/.  July 5 - 7 in San Diego at the San Diego
Convention Center.

It should be a really fun event.  We are still looking for volunteers to
help staff the six booths that we will have, or to just come and help at the
lab.  The initial conference reception is being held in the same part of the
convention center as the lab, so we're going to get lots of good exposure.

Please contact me if you want to help in any way.

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon
steve at hargadon.com