Re: [K12OSN] Picasa...also now on LInux!

Jeremy White skrev:
couldn't you simply set it to scan /home?   That scans all users home
directories only

Well, I think my preference is to scan ~, otherwise you'd be
scanning other peoples directories as well.

Exactly. We have 2300 users on our fileserver, and Picasa returned _a lot_ of images. Even though Picasa can be told to scan just "Desktop", some students _will_ choose the other option.

Trond

Cheers,

Jeremy