[K12OSN] Domain Users and USB keys

Hi, everyone.

Has anyone else found that USB keys do not work with domain users when you integrate the K12LTSP server into the windows domain?

I have my USB key working on a local user, but not on a domain user. It's a little confusing. I have the ltspfs_insecure service running, so I believe the issue probably lies elsewhere.

Anyone?

Angus Carr.