Re: [K12OSN] Final Call for Open Source Presenters at NECC 2006 (also looking

On 5/25/06, Sharon Betts <sbetts msad52 org> wrote:
Hello Gentlemen,
Steve, I am very impressed at the great lineup of speakers for open source
at NECC.  Is there anything I can do to help prepare for the "Birds of a
Feather"?  It seems that the open-bug is finally taking hold and I think
the session will fly on its own.  Looking forward to hearing from you and
meeting you in San Diego,
Sharon

OK, I'm with you.

There is a wiki at http://necc2006.pbwiki.com, and I've got a section for the birds of a feather session.  If you have any ideas for it, feel free to just put them in.  Otherwise, I agree that we'll have no shortage of fun things to do and talk about.  It would be helpful to have a basic outline, so in the absence of any suggestions, I'll make sure we have one coming into it.

Steve