From: Casey Mynott
To: dwblue02 yahoo com; k12osn redhat com
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2006 3:53:21 PM
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] VNC and LTSP terminal client problem

Hi David!
  Thanks for the reply. After setting up the K12LTSP server I tried connecting from my M$ box with realvnc via the ip address that the server is getting its internet connection. After that none of the clients would boot. Very odd. I will try FreeNX. Sounds awesome!
 Anyone else know why the clients would stop booting and just hang?
 Thanks!
 Casey