Re: [K12OSN] OS X LDAP & Linux Clients

On Jun 5, 2006, at 2:24 PM, David Trask wrote:
If you are using the later OS X servers....Panther or more
desirably...Tiger....you can use NFS to mount the /home dirs. Easy to do
and transparent to the user.

Is this the case if I move my account information to the OSX Server machine? (right now I do use NFS to mount the /home directories)

I want to move away from NIS, and use the OSX server's LDAP server to manage accounts...

Thanks,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers