[K12OSN] LTSP 4.4.1 client booting fails

I'm using K12LTSP 4.4.1 (Fedora Core 4) with Neoware C50 thin client.
The server obtain IP through DHCP (and it works) and serve out through eth2 (because eth0 inboard is dead, it is Intel Pro 100 eepro100 card)

The client cannot boot, it keep running tftp......until it timeout. When the client boots, I run tail -f /var/log/messages. It shows the client obtain an IP, and eventually timeout with PXE.

Check tftpd, it's running. Check xinetd.d/tftp, nothing changes in the file.

When I check the default kernel at /tftpboot/lts/pxe, it doesn't exist. Only the kernel with options compiled 2.4.9-1-kitchen-sink

I know the thin client works because we test it with different server before.

Can anyone offers some advices, please?