RE: [K12OSN] RE: [OT?] Rdesktop connections

>I have the same issue. I am also not able to get sound to work.
>I am running M$ win 2003 sever. Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Open up terminal services manager under admin tools. Do properties on
the rdp-tcp connector. Select the client tab and look towards the
bottom. It will say "Disable the following:"

Note the checkbox by audio mapping. This means that it is disabled by
default. Remove the checkmark and you should be good to go.

Rusty Pywtorak