Re: [K12OSN] Question about GRUB

On 6/9/06, R. Scott Belford <scott hosef org> wrote:
Ted Kanemori wrote:
<SNIP>
> What would I need to add(the syntax) to the grub.conf file to make it
> boot off the PXE NIC?
> Is there anything else that I need to change/add/do?
Ted,
I am not sure what our grub.conf looks like, but we have McKinley set up
this way.  If you come by Saturday I can a. Show you how it looks and b.
Show you how to modify your own grub.conf.  I imagine that the NICs are
all pretty similar, so you should be able to use the same image.
<SNIP>

On the same theme, but not necessarily same context, how would you
encourage grub to boot from a defined file on the network, essentially
emulating PXE but with GRUB?

Thanks,

Jon "The Nice Guy"