[K12OSN] iptables blocking tftp on default installation

I did another installation of beta 7 for version 5.0. I accepted the defaults for everything, except for two things: the host name, and the firewall. The only thing I changed for the firewall is that I selected the option to open port 443 for https, by just selecting the checkbox; I didn't add any other options. After the server finished the installation, I tried to boot my iPaq client, which uses PXE. It hung at the tftp stage, until I turned iptables off at the server, and then the client continued to boot normally.

What assumption does 5.0 make about the state and open port of the firewall/iptables?

Petre