[K12OSN] How stable is version 5? How are folks doing with it?

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Mon Jun 12 16:28:16 UTC 2006

David Whitmer wrote:
> [...]

I think it is just bad-luck that it affects GNOME. It is a bug in the X
server, which the gnome-settings-daemon happens to tickle (might be a
bug in gnome-settings-daemon that does the tickling, but either way that
shouldn't crash the terminal)

I have not tried Xfce, but KDE appears to work ok. I have tested IceWM
(with nautilus turned off) as well.

-Eric