[K12OSN] Shutting clients down: was tight vnc connection to ltsp client refused (111 error)

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 16:17:52 UTC 2006

Wow! How I've been pining for that ability.  To have a cron job
shutting down all terminals at night would be fantastic.  I can't tell
you how many times I've come in on a Saturday to a 100 degree F
computer lab!  Ugly waste!!  Would it be possible to remove the
shutdown function from run_ltspinfod and give it to a seperate command
with higher permissions?

Peter