[K12OSN] VMWare on K12LTSP?

I am a long time Windows (OOPs, is it ok to use that word here? :) ) admin that has started a second life as a Linux newbie and I was wondering if anyone on this list is running VMWare on K12LTSP. I want to virtualize two K12LTSPs on one server so I can run separate applications. I realize that I could load a supported OS and VMWare then create two virtual servers, each running K12LTSP but I was hoping to avoid the sluggish nature of this configuration on used hardware.  In other words I want to load K12LTSP then load VMWare on that, then create a single virtual server and install a second K12LTSP on the virtual server. Otherwise, is there a way in K12LTSP to direct clients based on mac, or based on what nic in the server the client is on, to different applications? We currently use K12LTSP in one application and have found it to be stable and well suited to our needs, kudos to the developers.

Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated, Thanks.