From: Huck [mailto:dhuckaby paasda org] Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:50 AM
To: mes4294 lausd k12 ca us; Support list for opensource software in
schools.
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] End Of Year Cleaning

Actually yes, that's what I do...although if FC5 becomes 100% stable..I will be upgrading the server OS :)

--Huck

Mark Sarria wrote:
Hello List,

End of the year is here and I have some cleaning to do to my server. I was
wondering what other list members are doing to clean up there servers. Do
you delete every account and then recreate the accounts in the Fall?

Mark Sarria
Sylmar High School
LAUSD
(818) 367-0299